Just 6 days to go until Christmas at the Barn 2012. We can't wait to welcome you to this truly unique event. We guarantee you will leave with a festive spring in your step & bags bursting with beautiful, unique gifts & seasonal delights.
* Christmas at the Barn is a TWO day event on SATURDAY 1st & SUNDAY 2nd December 2012
* The event is held in the amazingly beautiful & atmospheric 14th century Tithe Barn in the equally beautiful village of Mells, BA11 3PN (for sat nav)
* Admission to both days is FREE of charge. Save your pennies for buying beautiful, unique gifts & seasonal treats.
* There will be a different mix of 21 stalls on both days with a total of 40 stall holders in all over the weekend. Products for sale will include: locally sourced & produced festive foods, cakes, chocolates, preserves, plants, Christmas wreaths, cards, toys, homewares, soft furnishings, ceramics, paintings, prints, jewellery & accessories, stocking fillers, textiles, craft kits & so MUCH more!
* Some stalls will be attending both days while other stalls will be filled with different stalls on each day of the event. So come along to one day or both days!
* Most stalls will only accept cash or cheque (no cards) so make sure you bring lots of pennies. There is a post office in Mells which offers cash withdrawals for some banks.
* There will be plenty of festive activities for children: make your own Christmas decorations, lucky dip, Christmas colouring, face painting and much, much, more
* On Saturday morning Frome Mayor Pippa Goldfinger will be officially opening the event.
* There will be a Raffle with a difference. All prizes on the raffle are donated by the stall holders. An item they will be selling on the day. All the prizes are beautiful & all money from the raffle will go to the Ruby Lambert Trust & Positive Action on Cancer.
* Yummy refreshments will be available all day including: hot soup, sandwiches, cakes, mince pies, mulled wine, tea & coffee. Relax & refuel after you have finished your shopping!
* The beautiful flyers & posters where originally designed by the talented Kate for the first Christmas at the Barn in 2010 from www.boxofbirds.com and modified for this years event by Nick - they have done a fantastic job. 5000 of the lovely flyers were printed. Have you got one yet?
* Christmas at the Barn is organized by Rebecca Larsen of www.edamay.com. Driven by her passion for quality British handmade and love of the festive season! This event is a true celebration of British handmade & the festive season and an opportunity to raise money for charity. Her mission is simple: to spread a little festive cheer!
See you all on the 1st & 2nd December from 10am - can't wait!!