Want to come to kick start your festive season in style? Want to browse & the beautiful Artisan handmade products & gifts? Want to soak up the festive atmosphere at Christmas at the Barn 2015 THIS WEEKEND (28th & 29th November) but are not local to the event? Then why not make a weekend of it?
Why not come for both days of Christmas at the Barn. In and around the Frome, Bath area there is a wealth of beautiful hotels & guest house for all tastes, budgets & needs. Ranging from the very lovely Babington House (part of the Soho House Group) to small country house B&Bs. Have a look or get in contact with the Frome Tourist information board for more information on accommodation or please do drop us an email & we will be more than happy to recommend somewhere to you.
1. Frome - Historic Market town with unique shopping experience including Catherine's Hill & Cheap Street. Frome has a vibrant atmosphere and plenty of lovely cafes & pubs too.
2. Wells. - Wells is the smallest city in England. It is a charming little city with plenty of cafes & shops to entice you. Edamay's favorite part of Wells is the beautiful, magnificent Wells Cathedral - approx 10 miles away from Christmas at the Barn.
3. Nunney - the beautiful village of Nunney is approx 3 miles from Christmas at the Barn. Nunney has a beautiful castle managed by English Heritage, a lovely pub, cafe and a flock of ever hungry ducks.
4. Bath - A beautiful city with breath taking Georgian buildings, museums a plenty, the Pump Rooms, Abbey & Therma Spa. Theatres & if you need more festive delights the Bath Christmas Market
5. Babington House. This popular beautiful County House Hotel is just down the road from Christmas at the Barn. It is the ideal place for eating, drinking & relaxing and perhaps a spot of celebrity spotting! www.babingtonhouse.co.uk
Go on treat yourself to a relaxing weekend away in beautiful Somerset & kick start your festive season in style at Christmas at the Barn - you deserve it!!